About The Photographer
Carley Rene
"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
View my complete profile
Using These Pictures
If you would like to use any of my pictures, please feel free to, just put a link to my blog.
Thanks!
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
October (2)
June (4)
May (2)
April (1)
March (2)
February (2)
October (1)
July (1)
May (2)
April (1)
March (7)
February (10)
January (4)
November (6)
October (4)
September (4)
August (28)
July (6)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Flowers in the Sunlight.....
"The grass withers, and the flowers
fade, but the Word of God, stands
forever."
Isaiah 40:8
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment