"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
Hi Carley, Thanks for asking about adding me to your blogroll. I would be honored! You can call it "The Musings of Me" or anything you want...I'm not picky :) Would you mind if I do the same with you? Love your kitty pics. He looks so fuzzy and cozy! ~Megan
2 comments:
His eyes are so pretty! I like cats.
Hi Carley,
Thanks for asking about adding me to your blogroll. I would be honored! You can call it "The Musings of Me" or anything you want...I'm not picky :)
Would you mind if I do the same with you?
Love your kitty pics. He looks so fuzzy and cozy!
~Megan
Post a Comment