"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
If you would like to use any of my pictures, please feel free to, just put a link to my blog. Thanks!
Blog Archive
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Comments...
We have been having a problem, and some comments were deleted, I don't know how, so I am very sorry if your comment was deleted, and I think we fixed the problem! (I hope!)
Carley Rene
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, I just felt like leaving a comment on a post that was about comments... I know, it's goofy. So I'll just go now,
I love your blog, it's so pretty. :o) And you take good pictures as well! :o) How cool that you and your sister are so into photography. :o) I love having new blogger buddies! :o) i'll be back to visit your blog again soon. :o)
4 comments:
Hey, I just felt like leaving a comment on a post that was about comments... I know, it's goofy. So I'll just go now,
Camille
<><|<><
That was really goofy, wasn't it? :)
I love your blog, it's so pretty. :o) And you take good pictures as well! :o) How cool that you and your sister are so into photography. :o) I love having new blogger buddies! :o) i'll be back to visit your blog again soon. :o)
Camille,
No, it wasn't goofy, it was quite funny!
Kassandra,
Thank you for the sweet comment! I love your pictures as well, they are all very pretty!
Thanks for visiting!
Carley Rene
Post a Comment