Monday, August 4, 2008

Cute Kids



Here is the promised pictures of the sweet kids

that came over yesterday!



I love her smile! Sooo cute!





So pretty!


Her serious side.... :)





Horsey kisses



Duke kept licking him in the face,

so he had to hold him down!


Sweet sisters



Watching the horses.......




Little miss photogenic!





Brother and sister! What a great pair!



Miss horse lady!



They were all so photogenic!



I love this picture!




She is so precious!


The man of the bunch! So tough!


So grown up and lady-like!



So there you go! It was such a joy to work

with these sweet kids, and I love the way the pictures

turned out!


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, those are some of the most beautiful kids I have ever seen. also, some of the prettiest pictures, I saw your sister's blog yesterday and her pictures were wonderful too! I didn't figure out until today how to post a comment. It looks to me like both of you should have great futures in photography!!!
from a proud grandmother in MS (BB)