"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
Your welcome :) Yay! That's so neat that you're an Alabama fan too! I believe we have an awesome team this year. For our freshmen to be so talented, imagine how well they will be when they are juniors and seniors?! I hope we have a good game Saturday .
The pictures of the spider web with rain droplets sure is pretty. So is photography something that you want to do for your life-work? You sure are good at it! I have always wanted a nice camera, maybe one day.
5 comments:
Thank you for your comment on my page. I love your work also. Your landscapes are gorgeous!
♥
Pam
These are so good Carley! You did an amazing job! I love the white cow... he/she looks so content munching on grass! :)
Courtney
You have a lovely blog! I love the layout :)
Also, those are some beautiful pictures!
God Bless,
Holly
Wife and Mom,
Thank you! You are very good, and I enjoy looking at your blog!
Courtney,
Thanks! I know, I love the cow!
Holly,
Thank you! I'm so glad you visited!
Thank you all for the encouraging comments!
Carley
Hello Carley,
Your welcome :)
Yay! That's so neat that you're an Alabama fan too!
I believe we have an awesome team this year. For our freshmen to be so talented, imagine how well they will be when they are juniors and seniors?!
I hope we have a good game Saturday .
The pictures of the spider web with rain droplets sure is pretty. So is photography something that you want to do for your life-work? You sure are good at it! I have always wanted a nice camera, maybe one day.
Did you design your template? It's so cute!
God Bless,
Holly
Post a Comment