I can't tell what it says, is it backwards?
Nope, it's not backwards....keep guessing!
is it, reversed?!
oh, I got part of it! it says, Brian. So I'm assuming that it's like, Brian loves -----, but I'm still just guessing!
I can't read it!!! I give up!
I think it says "Brian loves (I can't understand the other name....) So, Brian loves ____ forever & always.I think that's what it says!Carley Rene
THANK YOU!
Haha, it says Brian Loves Chelsy Forever and always. :o) Good pictures. :o) Take care!
oops, I forgot the last "e" in Chelsey. :o)
Kassandra,You figured it out! You have a really good eye!I'm glad you like the pictures! Thank you for the comment!Carley Rene
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I can't tell what it says, is it backwards?
Nope, it's not backwards....keep guessing!
is it, reversed?!
oh, I got part of it! it says, Brian. So I'm assuming that it's like, Brian loves -----, but I'm still just guessing!
I can't read it!!! I give up!
I think it says "Brian loves (I can't understand the other name....) So, Brian loves ____ forever & always.
I think that's what it says!
Carley Rene
THANK YOU!
Haha, it says Brian Loves Chelsy Forever and always. :o) Good pictures. :o) Take care!
oops, I forgot the last "e" in Chelsey. :o)
Kassandra,
You figured it out! You have a really good eye!
I'm glad you like the pictures! Thank you for the comment!
Carley Rene
Post a Comment