About The Photographer
Carley Rene
"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
View my complete profile
Using These Pictures
If you would like to use any of my pictures, please feel free to, just put a link to my blog.
Thanks!
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
October (2)
June (4)
May (2)
April (1)
March (2)
February (2)
October (1)
July (1)
May (2)
April (1)
March (7)
February (10)
January (4)
November (6)
October (4)
September (4)
August (28)
July (6)
Friday, August 29, 2008
School Time!
This cute school house is where you sign in!
I thought that was really neat.
Ahhh
, I love old fashioned buildings!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment