Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

Kaysie over at Alabaster Box Blog has tagged me! So here are the rules:  
  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write six random things about yourself.
  • Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
  • Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
  • Let the tagger know when your entry is up

  • Okay, here I go!

    1: I usually have to wear mens shoes, because my feet are so big!
    2: I got saved when I was 3.
    3: I love chinese food, it's the best!
    4: I always have to be moving my hands, I have this little squishy thing that 
    I take with me so if I'm sitting still, I can do something with my hands.
    5: I was born on the same day (just many years later) as Charles Ingalls, Jan 10th.
    6: I like to take pictures.....okay.....
    I can't think of any really good ones, so I'll just put a couple of really
    random facts:
    I have a rabbit, his name is The Rabbit With No Name, but I call him bunny.
    I have a black iPod Classic....it's wonderful....
    I am saving up for a Canon 50D, which just came out today.

    Okay, enough about me, time to hear other people's random facts!!!
    I tag:

    Lucie at Lucie Land
    Mia at Mia's Blog
    Morgan at Morgan's Blog

    Can't wait to see ya'lls answers!


    13 comments:

    Grace Alexandria said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Grace Alexandria said...

    I'm done with my thing I'm not sure what you would call it!

    Holly said...

    Hey Carley!
    I did the tag over at my blog :)

    Thanks!
    God Bless,
    Holly

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for tagging me Carley that wa alot of fun! I got my answers up by the way=)

    Jade

    Anonymous said...

    thank you for tagging me! that was a lot of fun...I am getting ready to post them now!

    love,morgan

    Lucie Manette said...

    Thanks for tagging me...

    Abby said...

    Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog! =)) It's fun getting newcommers, or finding out those commers! =))

    You're birthday is the same day as mine, January 10th! :D There are a few years diff., but ours are still on the same day! =))

    I will try and check out your blog when I have more time, but I can't be on that much longer 'cause I've got a camping trip to prepare for!

    God bless!! :)

    Lucie Manette said...

    Ok. I've done it. Thanks SO much for tagging me!!! :) :) :)

    Anonymous said...

    I also have to wear mens' shoes often, and I was also saved when I was 3!

    Anonymous said...

    I was just wondering: is the "Rene" in your name pronounced "Renay" or "Reen"?

    Megan said...

    Thanks for the tag Carley! I finally did it:)

    Have a great afternoon!
    Megan

    Carley Rene said...

    Gracie, Holly, Jade, Morgan and Lucie,
    I loved all of your answers! I had alot of fun too!

    Abby,
    Thats funny how we share the same birthday!
    Have fun of your camping trip!

    Sharon,
    That's cool! Rene is pronounced Renay.
    Have a good week!

    Megan,
    Your welcome! I really liked your answers!


    Thank you all for the comments!
    Carley

    Joanna said...

    I have big feet too, but thankfully I don't have to wear men's shoes. I was also saved when I was three. I also love to take pictures. Are you sure we're not sisters or something? Ha! Ha! :) BTW, great photos!
    ~Joanna