"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
Wow, those are absolutely gorgeous -- I love them especially because they remind me of a scene in my favorite movie. Those are BEAUTIFUL! May I ask what kind of camera you use?
9 comments:
I love fog, too! (have I already said this?) :)
Camille
Beasutiful pictures! The fog gives it a mysterious look I love it!
~Jade
sorry I meant beautiful.....
Wow, those are absolutely gorgeous -- I love them especially because they remind me of a scene in my favorite movie. Those are BEAUTIFUL! May I ask what kind of camera you use?
Camille,
I love fog too! Thanks for commenting!
Jade,
Thank you! They do look mysterious!
Noelle,
Thank you! I use a Sony Cyber-Shot 8.1 mega pixels.
Thank you everybody for commenting!
Carley
What beautiful pictures! You really captured the elements nicely (aren't I getting sophisticated! LOL) :) .
Wow, I really love those picture Carly. Ya'll have beautiful property! Are those your horses in that one pic?
I have an award waiting for you over at my blog!
Lucie,
Thank you! You cracked me up!
Mia,
Thank you! Yes, that is one of our horses, her name is Liberty!
Noelle,
Thank you! For the award!
Carley
Post a Comment