Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello!
I am so, so sorry I have not updated in forever, we have been super busy like everybody else is I'm sure!
I just wanted to say Happy New Year, and I hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas, and a great year!
And I have some pictures coming soon!
God bless!
Carley

7 comments:

Noelle said...

Glad to see that you're back! I've been checking your blog often, hoping you'd be back soon! :)

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Blessings!
Noelle

Anonymous said...

Happy new year in the Lord, Carley!

Brian said...

Awesome pictures. great blog

grace and peace,
brian
downpour-me.blogspot

Megan said...

Your birthday is the 10th? That's so cool! Happy early birthday to you too! (Oh, and happy New Year:).

Megan

Melissa Weisbard said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT! but ONLY if you want to play. No pressure. I tagged you in a game. You can see the rules at my blog. It is really easy to do and it's fun reading what everyone posted and seeing their photos. Thanks!

Lucie Manette said...

Happy New year!

BTW: Have you noticed that that site, the Cutest Blog on the Block is NOWHERE to be found????

Carley Rene said...

Happy new year everybody!
Hope ya'll had a great day and a great year!

Lucie,
No, I didn't notice that The Cutest Blog On The Block had disappeared until you pointed it out...hmmm

Thank you all for the comments!
Carley