"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
Alice, Thank you! I thought it looked kinda like a star too!
Lucie, Um, well, it is a long process with the HTML codes, and I don't know how to do it....(my sister did it...) Sorry I couldn't help more, but maybe you can ask my sis! courtneymichellephotography.blogspot.com
3 comments:
I have never been able to get the sun to filter off in a star like that. Awesome shots! I love the little buds on the branches, too.
Lovely! How did you get your posts to be so wide?
Alice,
Thank you! I thought it looked kinda like a star too!
Lucie,
Um, well, it is a long process with the HTML codes, and I don't know how to do it....(my sister did it...)
Sorry I couldn't help more, but maybe you can ask my sis! courtneymichellephotography.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment