"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
Duke is beautiful! Courtney has posted photos of him before. He seems like an awesome, fun dog to have. These are great shots of him out in the snow. I'm jealous. All we have is sun, sun, and more sun :O).
2 comments:
Duke is beautiful! Courtney has posted photos of him before. He seems like an awesome, fun dog to have. These are great shots of him out in the snow. I'm jealous. All we have is sun, sun, and more sun :O).
Alice,
He is so beautiful I think! (He's my dog..can you tell!?)
He is very fun, but most of the time he is asleep..he's kinda lazy! :)
Post a Comment