About The Photographer
Carley Rene
"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
View my complete profile
Using These Pictures
If you would like to use any of my pictures, please feel free to, just put a link to my blog.
Thanks!
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
October (2)
June (4)
May (2)
April (1)
March (2)
February (2)
October (1)
July (1)
May (2)
April (1)
March (7)
February (10)
January (4)
November (6)
October (4)
September (4)
August (28)
July (6)
Monday, February 2, 2009
Snowy Birdhouses...
I love how rustic this birdhouse looks...
1 comment:
Alice
said...
Beautiful shots! I love the birdhouses. They are pretty covered in snow :O).
February 2, 2009 at 11:10 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful shots! I love the birdhouses. They are pretty covered in snow :O).
Post a Comment