"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
missed you girl! glad you're back :O) . i love the iris shots - they are so hard to get good pictures of - you can even see rain or dew drops on the purple ones - awesome job! love your dogwoods, too :O).. welcome back!
4 comments:
missed you girl! glad you're back :O) . i love the iris shots - they are so hard to get good pictures of - you can even see rain or dew drops on the purple ones - awesome job! love your dogwoods, too :O).. welcome back!
Amazing photos girl...
A fresh perspective on these beautiful flowers.
THANKS for sharing your eye.
I love you, Mom
Beautiful! I love the shots of the dogwoods. Those Iris things are really cool too!
Alice,
Thank you! I like how you can see the rain drops too!
Thanks for commenting!
Mom,
Thank you! Your very sweet!
Love you too!
Camille,
Once again, thank you! :) I'm so glad you like them!
Post a Comment