About The Photographer
Carley Rene
"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
View my complete profile
Using These Pictures
If you would like to use any of my pictures, please feel free to, just put a link to my blog.
Thanks!
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
October (2)
June (4)
May (2)
April (1)
March (2)
February (2)
October (1)
July (1)
May (2)
April (1)
March (7)
February (10)
January (4)
November (6)
October (4)
September (4)
August (28)
July (6)
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Snow :D
Yeah I know 2 posts in one day! I'm coming back bloggerworld! haha anyway...here's the snow! Along with a few flower pictures....oh and Dukie :D
Pretty :)
Okay no more posts for today :)
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
These, and the Valentine ones, are awesome!
February 21, 2010 at 3:06 PM
Carley
said...
Thanks Camille! :D
March 29, 2010 at 4:19 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These, and the Valentine ones, are awesome!
Thanks Camille! :D
Post a Comment