"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
Greetings!! Thank you sooo much for the comment! It is a huge encouragement to know someone is reading!!! 8-D I am glad it has been a blessing to you. I hope it is a continual one as Katie and I try and serve God and help others. 8-D Once more thank you for your encouragement. Oh yes, and those are LOVELY pictures!!! I loved the ones of the birds!!! Love in Christ, Heather
Oh don't you just love spring? We finally have it here and I love it! <3
Thank you so much for your comment! I had been getting a little discouraged, as it felt like nobody was reading it. It's nice to know that someone appreciates it. :)
4 comments:
Greetings!!
Thank you sooo much for the comment! It is a huge encouragement to know someone is reading!!! 8-D
I am glad it has been a blessing to you. I hope it is a continual one as Katie and I try and serve God and help others. 8-D
Once more thank you for your encouragement. Oh yes, and those are LOVELY pictures!!! I loved the ones of the birds!!!
Love in Christ,
Heather
Oh don't you just love spring? We finally have it here and I love it! <3
Thank you so much for your comment! I had been getting a little discouraged, as it felt like nobody was reading it. It's nice to know that someone appreciates it. :)
God bless you!
~ Katie
Heather, I'm so glad to know that my comment was an encouragement! Thank YOU for what you do and write! God is doing amazing things with ya'll! :)
Katie, oh yes I love Spring! I'm so glad it's here! And I completely understand what you mean! Thank you for encouraging me!
Hope ya'll are having a great week girls! :)
Carley
Beautiful photos! Dukie's a cutie! ; )
Blessings,
Kate
Post a Comment