"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
I found your blog through a link on your sister's; who's blog I found through a link on somebody elses blog. I really like your photos. Your sister's photos are beautiful as well. I really like taking photos though I am not very good at it. I am saving for a Canon DSLR and hope to enrol in a course on photography eventually.
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you like your photos and will probably visit regularly; if that's okay.
4 comments:
Hi,
I found your blog through a link on your sister's; who's blog I found through a link on somebody elses blog. I really like your photos. Your sister's photos are beautiful as well. I really like taking photos though I am not very good at it. I am saving for a Canon DSLR and hope to enrol in a course on photography eventually.
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you like your photos and will probably visit regularly; if that's okay.
Bethany Roberts
Oh that first picture is really nice. What kind of flower is that?
Ha, yes she is a nice cat. Rather whiny but nice :P
Have a great day!
Eric
Hey Bethany!
Thanks for visiting! I'm really glad you like the pictures! You take very nice ones too!
I hope you visit again soon!
Eric,
Thank you! I think it's a Dahlia......
You have a great day too!
Thank you all for the sweet comments! I love hearing from you!
Carley Rene
Oh how beautiful! I think my favorite is the first one.
Have a great day!
Megan
Post a Comment