"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
Hey Carley! I didn't know that you had a blog. Or that you're interested in photography. That's so cool! Sorry we haven't been in touch lately, it's been pretty busy around here. Thanks for the comment! p.s. what kind of camera do you use? your pictures are beautiful!
Eric, I love dogs too! I think they are so cute and sweet!
Mia, Thanks for the comment! We have been pretty busy too! I either use a Sony cyber-shot, or a Canon...I'm not sure what kind it is! Thanks, I'm glad you like the pictures!
Kaysie, I'm glad you like them! And yes, I think you are partial! :) But I like that picture too.
7 comments:
Though's pictures are really good!!!
I just want to squeeze Braveheart!!!
Duke looks like Aslan in the last picture.
Gracie,
Thank you!
Braveheart does look really cuddly!
Anonymous,
He does look like Aslan alot! (and he thinks he is the king!)
Thank you all for the comments!
Carley Rene
I love dogs! Great pictures. I actually just posted pictures of one of our cats on my blog :P
RYC: I get paid to handle it good, but I guess it is also a test of character. Lol.
Eric
Hey Carley!
I didn't know that you had a blog. Or that you're interested in photography. That's so cool! Sorry we haven't been in touch lately, it's been pretty busy around here. Thanks for the comment!
p.s. what kind of camera do you use? your pictures are beautiful!
Carley, these are all beautiful. My favorite is Braveheart rolling around in the grass. (but of course I am not partial!) :)
Keep up the amazing work! Love you!
Kaysie
Eric,
I love dogs too! I think they are so cute and sweet!
Mia,
Thanks for the comment! We have been pretty busy too! I either use a Sony cyber-shot, or a Canon...I'm not sure what kind it is!
Thanks, I'm glad you like the pictures!
Kaysie,
I'm glad you like them! And yes, I think you are partial! :)
But I like that picture too.
Thank you all for the comments!
Carley Rene
Post a Comment