"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
Anonymous, Thank you! Yes, these were all taken at my house.
Lucie, Thanks! Aww, I love doggies!
Sharon, Thanks! I think it did rain that night, so it was probably cloudy that day! I know, Him works are so amazing, sometimes I am just in awe of how marvelous He is!
5 comments:
Those look great! Are they all at your house?
Beautiful! I have similar pictures of my dog...only she's usually barking at me to play with her.:)
These are so beautiful. I like how it looks like a rainy day. It all makes me think of the Lord and want to go spend some quiet time with Him.
What I meant is a darkish, cloudyish day that looks like it's going to rain.
Anonymous,
Thank you! Yes, these were all taken at my house.
Lucie,
Thanks! Aww, I love doggies!
Sharon,
Thanks! I think it did rain that night, so it was probably cloudy that day!
I know, Him works are so amazing, sometimes I am just in awe of how marvelous He is!
Thank you all for the comments, they mean alot!
Carley
Post a Comment