Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunsets

The night before last, I was riding around in the golf
cart (my secret hobby!) and I noticed this beautiful
sunset, so I ran inside and grabbed my camera just before
the sun disappeared!








I thought it was so beautiful!
And these are also un-edited, because my editing
software isn't working too good!
Anyway, hope ya'll have a wonderful week!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL sunsets, Carley!!!!!!
I, too, love sunsets, and have recently filled an album with mostly pictures of just sunsets.

The colors in yours are so deep and orange. Thanks for sharing.

Megan said...

I love sunsets!! This one is so pretty!

Beth said...

That is soooooo beutiful!

Anonymous said...

What a great sunset. And I don't think you needed your editing software, they all looked great! (as usual!) :)

Camille
<><|><>

Lucie Manette said...

Beautiful! I have a similar photo...only it has telephone wires blocking the view!

Carley Rene said...

Darleen,
Thank you! Maybe one day you can show me your album, I bet it is so pretty!

Megan,
Me too, sunsets are just sooo gorgeous!

Bethany,
Thank you for your comment! It was so pretty!

Camille,
Aww, your too sweet!

Lucie,
Thank you! I bet yours is very pretty too!

Thank you all for your comments!

Carley

Melissa Weisbard said...

I love the orange in these sunset photos. These photos are really beautiful.

I live in Kentucky and we have beautiful sunsets here, but they are difficult to photograph from my house because there are too many trees in the way. I used to live in Arizona and there are some truly amazing sunsets there.

Carley Rene said...

Melissa,
Thank you so much!
I have always wanted to go to Kentucky! I'm sure they are so gorgeous!
Thank you for commenting!

Carley

Noelle Otto said...

Hello Carley!

I just found your blog a little while back and really enjoy it. Those are some beautiful sunsets! What editing software do you use?

Blessings!~
Noelle Mathison

Carley Rene said...

Noelle,
Thank you so much! I usually use Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0
Thank you for commenting!
Carley

Rosanne said...

How gorgeous!! I am a regular reader of your sister Kaysie's blog. You girls obviously live in a very gorgeous part of TN! I am trying not to be jealous!! :)

Anonymous said...

Simply Beautiful!