"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
Hey Carley! How have you been doing? We haven't talked in forever! You photography is really beautiful. What camera do you use? By the way, I love the first picture on this post! And those ones of Duke are really good too! Anyway, hope your doing well! : )
Mia, I have been doing very good! I'm very happy it's summer! Hope your doing good as well! I use a Canon 50D..its actually my sisters camera, I just borrow it from her!!! :)
4 comments:
These pictures are gorgeous!!! I found your blog on Kindred Spirit Network, and I love it!! You're great at photography!!
Hey Carley! How have you been doing? We haven't talked in forever! You photography is really beautiful. What camera do you use? By the way, I love the first picture on this post! And those ones of Duke are really good too! Anyway, hope your doing well! : )
ShutterflyH,
Thank you! Hope you stop by again!
Mia,
I have been doing very good! I'm very happy it's summer! Hope your doing good as well!
I use a Canon 50D..its actually my sisters camera, I just borrow it from her!!! :)
the black and white picture in this post looks really great!i like it! ;)
Post a Comment