"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
Nice photos. The ones near the end remind me of the last scenes from "The Gladiator." Is there a special filter that you use for shooting "sun" pictures?
5 comments:
These pictures are gorgeous!! I love that sunshine.
Nice photos. The ones near the end remind me of the last scenes from "The Gladiator." Is there a special filter that you use for shooting "sun" pictures?
ShutterflyH,
Thanks for commenting! I'm glad you like the pictures!
Corey,
Thanks! I don't use a filter for the sun pictures, I just lower the exposure to make the sun stand out.
Thanks for commenting!
These are beautiful!I love the title of your post too!
Megan,
Thank you! I'm glad you liked them.
Post a Comment