"This is the Lord's doing. It is marvelous in our sight." Psalms 118:23. I love capturing what the Lord has done, and photography is my way of doing it! I want to give God all of the glory. I hope you enjoy the pictures, and thanks for stopping by!
If you would like to use any of my pictures, please feel free to, just put a link to my blog. Thanks!
Blog Archive
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Duke Of Earl
My dog is so cute...who could resist that adorable little face?
Duke is one of the most loyal dogs...and though he may be a bit lazy, he always comes running to me with that sweet little face that makes you want to give him a bear hug!
6 comments:
Ah, he's so adorable!!!! :)
Camille,
I know! He is the cutest doggie in the world! (and so is your dog!) :)
Thanks for commenting!
Just came across your blog...beautiful photography!
What type of camera and lenses do you use? I am in the process of getting a camera!
He is SO cute!
Melissa,
I use a Canon 50D and...I actually have no idea what lens I use! It's my sister's camera so I don't know all of the stuff like that! Sorry!
Hannah,
Thank you! I know, he's so adorable! I'm so lucky to have the cutest dog in the world! (or at least I think so!) :)
He is the king of dogs! ...well he thinks he is when he lays up in the golf cart! Haha! Good pictures!
Post a Comment